Paul is a minimalist fabric sofa with simplified shapes and a youthful design, which gets rid of the traditional image of leather upholstery. With an oversized, soft, and rounded structure, showing its style and originality.
（Notes: Manual measurement, there may have a 1-inch error)
The frame of the sofa is made of pine and eucalyptus wood, which makes it solid and stable.
Frosted fabric with a strong sense of luster. It makes people feel bright, clear, and transparent with saturated color, showing different textures in a different light.
The seat cushion is filled with highly resilient sponges to meet the wrapped sitting feeling as well as soothe fatigue, which makes you sit for a long time without getting tired.
Free & Fast Shipping: Free shipping on all orders. Delivery time in the US: 5-15 business days for in-stock items; 30-45 business days for out-of-stock items or customized items. Each order includes real-time tracking details to ensure that package won’t get lost or stolen in transit. If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service for help. Please note that we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, P.O. boxes, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office) or DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) destinations.
At Kinnls, we offer only the best products that can stand up against the rigors of everyday use. They are tested to the industry's leading standards and have our seal of quality. That's why we're proud to offer a ten (10) year warranty for our products, for which the policy begins at the date of delivery.
If there are any manufacturing defects, we will repair the part that is defective or replace the product in its entirety with the same product. If the part of the product has been discontinued, we will replace it with a comparable product.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY COVERS:
1. Kinnls's limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to customers.
2. This warranty lasts for ten(10) years after the receipt of products from Kinnls.
3. Kinnls will repair or replace, at its option, the defective products.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
4. Damage to finishes caused by improper cleaning, maintenance, or exposure to weather or other corrosive elements.
5. Fading, pilling, and shrinkage of the fabric, or damage to fabrics caused by after-market stain repellants and cleaning products.
6. Natural variations in texture and color of the upholstery.
7. Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
8.Incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
9.Cost of removal and re-installation.
This warranty does not include:
1. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, care, or commercial use.
2. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not intended.
3. The use of this product for rental use or use in business or institutions or other heavy-duty applications.
4. The matching of color, grain, or texture of wood or leather.
5. The colorfastness, commercial dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of the leather.
6. The softening of filling materials under normal use.
THIS WARRANTY IS INSTEAD OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KINNLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS REASON TO KNOW IN ADVANCE THAT THEY ARE POSSIBLE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation of damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. In the event the warranty exclusions do not apply to you, then, where legally permissible, such implied warranties are limited in duration to the stated warranty period and no warranties apply after that period. In circumstances in which the warranty provided herein does not apply, the products involved are, where legally permissible, still subject to the above disclaimer of implied warranties and the above limitation of damages. Kinnls does not authorize anyone, including its dealers, to create for it any other warranty, obligations, or liability in connection with this product.
Q: How can I know the status of my orders or ask for service help?
A: Please contact +1 (625) 500-8890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our personnel will determine the best course of action regarding your demand.
Q: How long will I have to wait for custom furniture?
A: Because of the wide range of choices available, Kinnls manufactures nearly every piece of furniture to order. For example, when you order a Kinnls office chair, we will probably be creating the chair pieces step by step from the making room right through to the finish and trim departments. Under normal circumstances, most custom orders would take anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks to deliver, depending on the product and your geographic location. Besides, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the period will be delayed.
Q: When will my order be shipped?
A: Under normal circumstances, most of our products will be processed and shipped within 1-3 workdays. However, we are currently experiencing delays that are increasing our lead times, which is due to supply-chain disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, a severe shortage in some raw materials.